понедельник, 9 апреля 2018 г.

Luann De Lesseps Accuses Russell Simmons Of Groping Her In An Elevator

kittty5683 38yo Central, New Jersey, United States

Luann De Lesseps Accuses Russell Simmons Of Groping Her In An Elevator


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
breathlessmariko 18yo New York, New York, United States

Whoa! Luann de Lesseps spoke to the Daily Beast this week about her life and some of the troubles she's had, but during the conversation, she took a turn to focus on one man: Russell Simmons. Related: Luann Is Working On 'Plan B' After Drunken Arrest The Real Housewives star and controversial figure straight up accused Simmons of [...] more on Geo altCom

Whoa!

Luann de Lesseps spoke to the Daily Beast this week about her life and some of the troubles she's had, but during the conversation, she took a turn to focus on one man: Russell Simmons.

Related: Luann Is Working On 'Plan B' After Drunken Arrest

The Real Housewives star and controversial figure straight up accused Simmons of grabbing her ass in an elevator a few years ago, saying the music mogul -- who is already facing multiple rape and sexual misconduct allegations -- allegedly did it against her will and never apologized.

Luann detailed the allegations (below):

"He grabbed my ass in an elevator, he was just a pig. I haven't told anybody about that before. I was grossed out. I was like ‘How dare you.' He invaded me, he took advantage of me, being who he is, thinking he is all ‘it,' all everything. He thought he could just do that. I looked at him and said, ‘Don't ever do that again.'"

The alleged incident, according to Luann, took place "around three summers ago, at Soho Beach House, Miami."

And while she did not report it at the time, she also wasn't surprised when Simmons never apologized for the alleged incident, adding (below):

"No. Of course he didn't apologize."

Simmons did not address de Lesseps' accusations and allegations directly, though.

Instead, he responded by re-issuing a statement that he had sent out earlier when all the other rape accusations came down against him.

It read in part (below):

"I have never been abusive or violent in any way in my relations with women. I am blessed to have shared extraordinary relationships, whether through work or love, with many great women and I have enormous respect for the women's movement worldwide and their struggle for respect, dignity, equality and power. I am devastated by any reason I may have given to anyone to say or think of me in the ways that are currently being described. I have separated myself from my businesses and charities in order to not become a distraction. I have re-dedicated myself to spiritual learning, healing and working on behalf of the communities to which I have devoted my life. I have accepted that I can and should get dirt on my sleeves if it means witnessing the birth of a new consciousness about women."

Well OK then.

We'll see what comes of this...

[Image via Joseph Marzullo/FayesVision/WENN.]

BrightBlue1965 46yo Bremerton, Washington, United States

Naughtybaby25 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Renton, Washington, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий